Monday, January 29, 2007

Tagged

You may have seen the a - z list that has been tagging people on the blogs. Well, I've been tagged (by Petitedov), but I decided to let my six-year-old son answer the questions for now. So here's what he has to say:

A- available or single? – I’m six and still single and available. I put things away.

B- best friends? Abby and Ryan

C- cake or pie? Cake. Chocolate cake.

D- drink of choice? - Cherry soda

E- essential item I use every day: - The watch
[Daddy notes that he has a Batman watch]

F- favorite color? – black, because it’s dark

G- gummy bears or gummy worms? Not any of those two
[Same goes for Daddy]

H- hometown? Virginia, but born in Maryland

I- indulgence? Hugs

J- january or february? January. Because I don’t think it is snowy, and because it’s Mommy’s birthday

K- kids and names: I don’t know; I’m only six!

L- life is incomplete without? Balloons

M- marriage date: Probably when I’m around 24.
[Daddy notes that the good ones get taken early, and he better darned well marry a nice Jewish girl!]

N- number of siblings: One younger brother. I want to have four more brothers.
[Daddy adds that Mommy will not let this happen!]

O- oranges or apples? Apples, because they taste better

P- phobias or fears? Slides

Q- favorite quote? “Let’s go over the phonics book.”

R- reasons to smile? Cameras

S- season? Fall. It isn’t too hot, and it isn’t too cold.

T- tag: Mommy, Grandma, Aunt M.

U- unknown fact about me: I play Kitten Cannon
[Daddy provided the link]

V- vegetable you don’t like: Beans

W- worst habit: I make too many balloon jokes

Y- your favorite food? Chicken nuggets

Z- zodiac? Scorpio, or dragon on the Chinese calendar
[Daddy figured this out]