In No Particular Order
We heard about Senator Barack Obama’s latest important alternative to drilling: Getting everyone to make sure that their tires are properly inflated. This inspired us to come up with our own political “spin.”
1. Since he beat Hillary, he has felt that he was having a “Goodyear.”
2. He was going to deliver a “stem” winder but got lost.
3. He should “tread” lightly on the issue.
4. Obama is obviously not well-rounded.
5. Democrat policies always lead to inflationary pressures.
6. The Democrats have demonstrated how they are out of alignment and balance.
7. Attacks by Republicans have gotten Obama overly “torqued.”
8. Barack Obama will propose use of tire inflation for “carbon sequestration.”
9. Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was none too good with “rubber” things, either.
10. Obama gets no rolls so he goes “pop.” (Inspired by my seven-year-old son.)
If you are not too “tired” of these bad jokes, feel free to add more in the comments section.