Saturday, July 07, 2007

Weirdness by Demand

I’ve been tagged by Ari.

The Rules are: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

In this case, I’ve asked my six-year old son for his opinions, of course! (See Ari, you wanted weirdness, right?)

  1. I was wondering what happens if there is a computer on the sun and it did not vaporize.
  2. I like going on a rocket
  3. I like “Hooked on Phonics.”
  4. I like when pictures fall down and go “CRASH!”
  5. I do not like if my little brother got hold of prunes.
  6. I want to go on a plane.
  7. I took a piece of paper and went “pfffft!”
  8. I like when my little brother goes “rooooar!”

I am tagging Mommy and Daddy and Grandma and my two-year-old brother.