According to the tabloid magazine Star, Al Gore allegedly had an affair with Laurie David, ex-wife of Larry David (creator of “Seinfeld” and “Curb Your Enthusiasm”). As of this writing, no one knows if this report is true, but tasteless humor can’t wait. Here are my thoughts about the alleged affair:
10. Lessons from Al’s old boss finally sunk in.
9. No cigars were harmed in this affair.
8. Gore got really good with “PowerPoint” presentations.
7. Here we always thought that Gore preferred “pie charts” to “bar graphs.”
6. “So I went to this climate change conference and . . . yada, yada, yada.”
5. Al must have viewed his marriage as “An Inconvenient Truth.”
4. Laurie affectionately calls Al mon petit chaud.
3. Al was just trying to prove that the “hockey stick” theory was for real.
2. Clearly, Al Gore was increasing more than his “carbon footprint.”
And the number one tasteless remark is . . .
1. Now we know what Phil Jones of the