Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Bath-erly Hillbillies Theme

Apologies to . . . Well, No One!

Thanks to Kat for lighting a fire under me.

Since the RPV has gotten creative with musical themes, why can’t I?

Let me tell you all the story of a man named Creigh,
All he wants to do is raise taxes and fees,
After a debate he got himself confused,
And out of his mouth it sounded kinda rude

“Now you listen to me young lady!”

Ol’ Creigh wants to give all the voters quite a scare,
But you look at his website and there ain’t nothin’ there,
The Kaine-folk said, “You stammerin’ fool
You’re gonna usher in Republican rule!”

McDonnell, Bolling, Cuccinelli sweep, more effective government, happy tea partiers

(Note: If anyone feels silly enough to sing this, record it, and post it, or suggest other altered lyrics, be my guest.)